Buffalo Holistic Veterinary Center
At Lancaster Small Animal Hospital's Buffalo Holistic Veterinary Center, Dr. Kimberly Dusza has experience in providing alternative and complementary approaches to traditional veterinary care. In addition to the highest quality traditional medicine, we offer the following holistic veterinary services:
- Veterinary Acupuncture — Many fine gauge needles are inserted at selected acupuncture points, stimulating these points and thereby activating the body's natural healing abilities.
- Herbal Therapies — Individual herbs or Chinese herbal formulas are used for therapeutic value.
- Chiropractic Care — Treatment using veterinary orthopedic manipulation (VOM), which is a non-invasive, no-force technique.
- Veterinary Laser Therapy — A laser delivers light energy units (photons), which are absorbed by damanged cells to accelerate recovery.
- Nutritional Treatments for Pets — The easiest factor to influence in the health of your pet is its diet. We will evaluate your pet's needs and make specific recommendations regarding proper nutrition.
Using holistic and alternative therapies, we can treat a variety of common conditions in pets including:
- Difficult Dermatology Cases
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Neurological Disorders
Please call us at 716-681-3033 for more information or to schedule a consultation.
What Is Integrative Veterinary Medicine?
We integrate traditional, alternative, and holistic medicine for the best possible treatment for your pet. The goal is to use any and all treatment options available — either traditional, holistic, or a combination of both — to find the most effective treatment for your pet's current condition.
Find out more about Integrative Veterinary Medicine.
PBS did a spotlight feature on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM). To better understand Integrative Veterinary Medicine, watch the PBS video below: